14) Attack on 4: I was outside hitter this match and got their two best players as my block (nr. 4 and Kris, nr. 10). I started hitting line and scored a few times, even hit one blocker on the shoulder when turning my attack to the line. Quickly they realised and starting blocking line with two. Then the pass was less and I hit the block a couple of times. Eric proposed to go from hitting street to angle, deep to 5 (in the corner) or like at fixit, hitting the outside line for more variation in the attack.
15) Block on 2: when Dirk was in front, I got to position 2. There best attacker Kris (nr. 10) always hitted angle to avoid my block. But on a high ball to the antenna, he hitted line too. Erik advised to act like blocking the line, but when jumping, blocking the angle instead (something you only can when you're tall).
16) Serve: Although the field was small, was hitting some very hard jump serves during the warm-up without an approach. During match only did jump floaters, but I think were too easy: short balls were perfectly brought in reception and they had a perfect reception on position 5 and 6.
17) Defense: Sloep made at least 4 points with drops to position 6
Geen opmerkingen:
Een reactie posten