Brabo - Estetika: 3 - 0
3) Long float (serve): Scored a lot with my long floats, even one ace. Tip: when Brabo serves a long float, the player that serves needs to come to the field fast. Therefore, the setter can score with a drop ball to position 6! Brabo did this a couple of times.
4) Corner attack to sharp 4 position: when Brabo attacked on four and the defense on four (Eric) sat too close to the block, a technical hit sharply close to the net on four is an easy point. Brabo did this at least once.
5) Corner attack to deep 1 position: When Brabo attacked on four, I sat in defense on 1 too close and the deep ball went over my head for an easy point. Happened once.
6) Block: Got two kill blocks, when I swinged the arms besides my body in the block, a "trick" I saw once on television. Need to keep doing that!
Learned at FIXIT:
7) Corner attack on 4: Like Yannick and Aaron, hit the ball on your absolute highest point by a fast approach, swinging arms fiercefully, jumping with all your might and then hitting the ball with a straight arm, on its highest point with as much top spin as possible. I do this during warm up as much as possible.
Geen opmerkingen:
Een reactie posten