donderdag, oktober 20, 2005

Volley

25. [Hitting habbits] I need to avoid hitting too short and creating bad habbits. Before my excellent match against Brabo, I was warming up by hitting deep to 1 instead of hitting too short. Even though deeper, I could still hit hard.
26. [Serve] Jump serve with focus on TOP SPIN ("droge tik"), I feel it is really key to keep the ball in. Jump serving from position 5 seems to be slightly better as a right handed player.
27. [Coaching] Erik suggested the following team set-up for tomorrows' match: (1) Marc (2) Igor (3) Kris (4) Dirk - opposite (5) Erik (6) Marc - setter. Rationale: First, Dirk and Kris are already used to the setter in the middle, me and Erik are not. So me and Erik as corner-reception. Secondly, Erik besides Werner and Me besides Kris, to have a long and a short guy together. Dirk as opposite because he scores anyhow. Length prooves to be crucial in the middley.

Erik struck when he said my opposite attack is better from 6. He's right!

Geen opmerkingen: