donderdag, oktober 13, 2005

Volley

22. [Attack on 2] Ball must be set short to the antenna, so you can hit straight. Certainly when being right handed. If somwhere between setter and antenna, a quick ball and you have a two man block, you are trapped in a sence and are obliged to drop or hit technical to an open space e.g. position 1.
23. [Attack on 4] Like Erik always says, hit ON the block. While approaching watch the block. If a good set, you can hit straight or very "diagonaal". If it's a fast ball, do a fast approach, like Ben does.
24. [Middle block] Good teams in higher divisions observe the middle attack. If the middle attacker has a preferred side, a two man block is positioned on that side and the other is left open for low defense.

Other observations:
- Erik said I hit harder than Ben. I liked that :D.
- I must not forget forcefully swing arms when approaching, like the Volmar attacker.
- I saw the Kapellen opposite Maxim approaching laterally, the hitting BESIDE a two man block in a controlled top spin manner. That's what I need to do too. SEE what the block is doing.

Geen opmerkingen: