Again to "feel the weight" and "explode" in only five minutes. Two rounds of this Barbell Power Clean/Dumbell Snatch combo. I did this last summer and that made me very explosive:
1 Power Clean with 40 kilo, followed by 4 very explosive Dead Hang DB Snatches with 10 kilo. The BB PC makes the 10 kilo weigh like nothing. Each Snatch followed by a One Arm Military Press.
Finished with one 40 kilo Front Squat, raising feet and 1 explosive Jerk. That's it.
PS. Number of Barbell lifts (NBL) Monday was 10, Wed 5 and today 3: Nice taper. I'm not afraid of working out almost every day.
Bill Fox expresses this very well: "Most of the very fit, buff, whatever guys I know (...) train almost every day. Also like the skaters, gymnasts etc...they train for something, thus supplying a natural cycling of some kind."
Geen opmerkingen:
Een reactie posten