maandag, september 19, 2005

Deads & Squats (NBL=31)

Warm up by walking groceries home, walking with two 10 kilo sacks for approx. 3 kilometers. Then with Barbell:

Deadlifts 60 kilo x 4 x 5
Front Squats 54 kg x 5 ext. calves, 8 pressouts
Bent Over Row " 2
Back Squats " 2 x 2 walking back weight racked

Around 30 minutes.

Number of Barbell Lifts was 31. I don't count the pressouts, for lower body I start counting on 50 kilo, for upper from 40 kilo.
- Simple & pure strength training, cfr. Pavel, Maxwell, Jones, Gallagher, Kubik, Kubik and Kubik.
- I prefer Deadlifts, uses more muscles than Squats. Feel arm pits!
- Sumo deadlift felt heavy. I'm more explosive then strong!
- The sub-maximul Deads feel like an excellent warmup, 54 kilo Front Squats were strong. Try double 16 C&J as warm up?
- This volume feels about right, felt still solid after.
- As to be expected, was very hungry after!

Geen opmerkingen: