No kettlebells, backoff (sleep, hunger)
Rest, Rest, Backpack E, Rest, Volley, Volley, Volley
3. Reception: During warmup, did receptions "match like". Feet positions, ball right before me, ... and during match all accurate on the setter!
4. Attack: Carefull pass, jumping "in the floor" and then swinging the arms hard, makes me also hit hard on position 4.
5. Attack: Erik said I'm the best middle hitter, better than on position 4. Possibly because of the lower depth view (wearing glasses). I can compensate by starting far from the net, in a steep angle. But I'm good at 4 too (Mortsel), but must become as good as in the middle.
6. Middle attack: I need to start my approach 1 or 2 meter farther from the net. Good observation from Raoul
7. Defense: My reflexes are fine, my position can be better. Erik noticed that I reacted when the ball was 2 meters within my reach ... due to my eyes? I need better positioning, then I can defense a lot of balls!
1 opmerking:
For reflex speed, try adding in some H2H drills (throwing & flipping). You'll be amazed at how - even unconsciouscly - your reflex speed will increase. Of course a brisk pace is needed. For more info on H2H drills see this crossfit seminar summary: http://www.crossfit.com/cf-info/FEB06CFNotesNoPics.pdf
Just do some throwing and catching alternated with uppercut/figure 8 combo (see page 37 of .pdf) Will do something for your core too.
After 2-3 sessions you should start to feel a carry over in the field.
As Jeff Martone says... 'the carryover is huge'. Try it.
Een reactie posten