30. [Defense] Situation where I'm a defender on position 5. If only one person is blocking, you know the other is defending very close. Then I need to defend on 4,5 meters (white line usually). Why? Because otherwise the opponent can do a deep drop shot to the back of the field ... .
31. [Technique] One of our players had a very good trainer in his youth, who attached much importance to technique and player positioning on the field.
- One of the things he let Henri do was hitting a ball at the wall with only his wrists (polsslag), and holding the other arm straight. I did it during warmup and noticed that it is worth to do it. I think unconsciously I already do that a bit.
- Another thing Henri trained on was his floater serve: hit the ball on the ventil with the upper side of the palm of the hand.
Won easily. Team had a good middle blocker. I tried to avoid him and hitted out twice, he was actually forcing me (dwong af) to the option of hitting more latteral.
Geen opmerkingen:
Een reactie posten