3 weeks of holidays. One week I did nothing at all but felt bad, underperformed on a beach volley tournament, moved less good. After that, I stayed active with hotel workouts. Was inspired by a colleague volley player who rows five days a week to lean out:
1) Box pistols, rope, burpees, shadowbox
2) Pullups, Hindu pushup ladder, Box jump ladder/5, 2
1 and 2 on consequentive days feldt good! Rope strengthens legs!
3) Hindu pushup, squat ladder/5, 5, 3 (Maxwell)
Others: Rope, broomstick olympic lifts (umbrella, good active recovery/joint mobility). Tried rowing once in an hotel. An observation: Other summers where I ran outdours (beach runs, sprints, pullups and heavyhands) I managed to keep quit lean.
Inspiration: I recently saw a picture of Jessica Biel doing heavyhands (description) and she has an athletic, lean built (here too).
Strong, but lean: 45' of cardio, 5 days/week.
Simple. Gradually build up, waving to a higher volume (1200 swings). Believing, consistent progress, power law and healthy food, rest.
Idea: Always take jump rope, medecine ball.
Geen opmerkingen:
Een reactie posten